Quick Duel Arena
Each player chooses an attack type and rolls 1d20 for speed.
Modifiers are added and whoever wins speed roll strikes first.
quick – +4 spd
precise – +4 acc
aggressive – +4 damage
defensive – chance to guard
careful – chance to parry
If less than 4 damage is dealt, the defender gets to counter attack with no penalties.
If 4 or more damage is dealt the defender gets no counter attack.
If the defender is using a Defensive technique they can try to block, a 1d20 roll takes places; attackers acc vs. defenders grd. If the defender wins the roll the attack is blocked successfully, if not they take the damage with no chance of counter attack.
If the defender used a Careful technique, they could try to parry in place of guard. If successful, the initial attack is void and now they counter attack with a -2 penalty to damage, 1 being the lowest. If they fail the parry roll, they get no counter attack and take an additional 2 damage.
- Dagger; +6 spd, -4 pry, 1d4 dmg.
- Shortsword; +2 spd, +2 acc, 1d6 dmg.
- Longsword; +4 acc, 1d6 dmg.
- Rapier; +3 spd, +3 pry, 1d4 dmg.
- Scimitar; +5 pry, 1d6 dmg.
- Spear; +6 acc, -2 pry, 1d6 dmg.
- Battleaxe; -2 acc, -2 spd, no pry1d10 dmg.
- Hide; +1 hp.
- Leather; -1 spd, +2 hp.
- Chainmail; -2 spd, +3 hp.
- Scale; -3 spd, +5 hp.
- Half Plate; -5 spd, +7 hp.
- Full Plate; -8 spd, +10 hp.
- Buckler; -1 spd, +3 grd.
- Kite; -2 spd, +4 grd.
- Tower; -3 spd, +6 grd.
Potions (1/2 action)
- Health Potion, restores 2d6hp.
roll 1d6 to determine which set to choose your prize from!